Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kenangan Bersama Bulan

our first phone talk, that start with me...

i will go outside and...
stare at the moon on the sky...
sit at stairs, search your name...
find and call you my dear...
that conversation not too long...
just ask where you are...
what you condition there...

heard your voice...
it's complete my day...
that moment it's not last forever...
a few days later...
sky with dark cloud...
obscure my view to moon...
and after that day...
every night is rainy night...
and you fall ill...
it's doesn't matter for me...
as long you live...
as long i can't heard you voice...
i will be with you...

now you're gone...
come back to your Creator...
i'm alone all night...
here without you...
even you're not by side...
you always in my mind...
you always in my heart
because you're half of my soul...

that bright shine moon...
become a witness...
my love to you...

I leave everything to Him...
to take care of you, my dear...
we will meet at His heaven someday...
Al Fatihah to you...
that my little present...
from me to you...
Rest In Peace My Love...

you always in my Memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment